CPR, Use of AED & Basic First Aid Training
CPR, Use of AED & Basic First Aid Training is suitable for those who work in low hazard environments and want to increase their first aid knowledge and skill awareness.
This course gives learners the skills and confidence to respond to a range of medical emergencies they could encounter anywhere in the workplace.
We offer this course via Blended Learning (online and physical). This means that you take the online course which must be 100% completed before you come for the practical skill session in our Lagos office (book a date on our booking calendar).
We also offer this training wholly physical either in your venue for a minimum of 8 or in our office for 6 participants. This will last about 7 hrs.
If you want this training for your workplace or a group, please send an email to us. We will respond as soon as possible. You can also reach us on 08177321761.
If you don’t need first aid training for work reasons but would like to learn first aid for adults, usually in a home or social group setting, take our first aid for adults class which gives you the confidence to act in a medical emergency.
- Larger businesses looking to increase support for qualified First Aid at Work (FAW) staff
- Anyone requiring a regulated First Aid training qualification
- Churches, Charities & Local Government Authorities
- Children & Youth organisations
- Beauty, Retail & Hospitality
What Will You Learn?
- How to help a victim that is unconscious & breathing – recovery position
- How to help a victim that is unconscious & not breathing – CPR
- Use of an AED
- How to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Identify how to administer first aid to a casualty with burns.
- Identify how to administer first aid to a casualty who is experiencing a seizure
- Use of the First Aid Box.
- Importance of an Emergency Action Plan.
Class Duration for Blended Learning
- Online class: At your own pace
- Physical class: 3 – 4 hours in our Lagos office
Assessment and certification
1. Each candidate is continually assessed throughout the class, with such an assessment being based on participation, verbal questioning and analysis of practical techniques carried out.
- 6 x Practical assessments
- 1 x Theory assessment (Multiple Choice Question Paper done online).
2. Certificate of Completion on CPR, Use of AED & Basic First Aid
N30,000 per individual (blended learning – online and physical at our office).
For wholly physical: a minimum of 8 organised at your venue if you need on-site physical sessions)