Different ways to learn First Aid to meet your needs
Learning first aid for general knowledge or for certification purposes determines the topics taught, the duration and cost of the training.
We offer the following to meet your first aid trainings needs; read all their information below:
- First Aid / Health Talks
- First Aid Demonstrations
- First Aid Trainings
For First Aid Trainings, How Can You Learn?
Our first aid trainings are taught in the following ways:
1. Blended learning (online & physical skill sessions): This learning format means that there is an online session which must be completed 100% before the physical skills session in our Lagos office. This is suitable for individual learners. Click here see to the trainings available and their cost
2. In-house: For 6 participants in our Ojodu office. You book a group for this.
3. On-site: For 8 – 12 participants at your venue.
We are sure that one of these ways will be suitable for you. All prices are exclusive of VAT (7.5%).
Click on the links below to find out more or call us on 08177321761.
First Aid /Health Talks
First Aid Demonstrations
First Aid Trainings
- First Aid for Baby & Child
- First Aid for Adults
- First Aid for Children
- First Aid for Teenagers
- Family First Aid
- How to Help A Collapsed or Choking Baby or Child
- How to Prepare an Emergency Action Plan
- 5 common Injuries In Children and How To Manage Them (Free)
- Essential Items In A First Aid Kit & How To Use Them (Free)
Daycare / Preschools / Schools
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Paediatric First Aid (this is coming soon!)
Offices / Workplaces / Organizations
- CPR and Use of AED (Adults)
- CPR, Use of AED & Basic First Aid Training
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work (this is coming soon!)
- CPR and Use of AED (Baby, Child and Adults)
- Custom First Aid Class
Click on any of the above classes to find out what the contents and costs are.
We want to see you soon at a First Aid Training offered by Levande Healthcare. Please don’t delay your decision to book a First Aid Class with us. Although we hope you never have to use your first aid knowledge or skills in a critical situation, it is always better to be safe than sorry, so start learning now!