Most people prefer a wholly physical first aid classes, especially when they are in a group. Having a hands-on practical class is essential for thorough learning and certification.
Click on any of the links to find out all the relevant information about our various first aid trainings especially the topics taught and the duration. Certificates are only awarded if you pass the physical skills assessment and the final test.
Be ready to act with the right knowledge in a medical emergency with confidence!
Click on any of the links below to find out all the relevant information.
a. In-house: For 6 participants in our Ojodu office. You book a group for this.
b. On-site: For 8 – 12 participants at your venue.
Available Wholly Physical First Aid Classes:
- CPR and Use of AED (Adults)
- CPR, Use of AED & Basic First Aid Training
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- CPR and Use of AED (Baby, Child and Adults)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- First Aid at Work (this is coming soon!)
- Paediatric First Aid (this is coming soon!)
- Stop the Bleed
- Custom First Aid Class
Call us on 08177321761 to find out more about these classes and your preferences.