To Book your Practical Skills Session is Easy!
- This is the option available to those who are taking any of our first aid training courses via the blended learning option. As you have read or been informed, you book for the physical class after you have completed the online session 100%.
- Call or send a message to 08177321761 and give us your preferred date options. We will work with you as best as we can to ensure the date you choose works for you!
Before you book a practical session for your First Aid Course, please note the following:
- The practical skills session is compulsory to enable you obtain your certificate (for certification trainings only).
- Your certificate is dated the day you complete and pass your practical skills session.
- Have 2 to 3 days as options to be sure we can accommodate you on one of those days.
- The practical skill session takes place in our Ojodu office and starts by 10am.
- The session lasts between 2 – 4 hours depending on the First Aid Course you are taking.
- For some of our courses, there is no added fee for the practical class if you are taking a blended learning option. If there is an added fee for the training you are doing, you will be informed; it starts from N5,000. The following first aid trainings are exempt from this added fee:
- First Aid for Baby and Child – knowledge course
- All Certification First Aid Courses
- If you make a booking and you cancel, there may be a re-confirmation fee of N5,000 if this is done within 24hrs to the date of your practical class (whether there was an added fee or not).
- If you have any questions, please call 08177321761 or send a mail to info(at)firstaidbylevande.com.ng.