You Started Your Training Online? To Book your Practical Skills Session is Easy!
- This is the option available to those who are taking any of our first aid training courses via the blended learning option. As you have read or been informed, you may book for the physical class after you have completed the online session 100%.
- You can view the calendar below to view the days available for the practical skill session for the course you are taking.
- Note that it only on Tuesdays that the practical/physical sessions of the blended options of our first aid trainings take place.
- If you have any questions please call or send a message to 08177321761.
Before you book a practical session for your First Aid Course, please note the following:
- The practical skills session is compulsory to enable you obtain your certificate (especially for certification trainings).
- Your certificate is dated the day you complete and pass your practical skills session.
- The practical skill session takes place in our Ojodu office and starts by 10am. Please be seated by 9:30am.
- The session lasts between 3 – 4 hours depending on the First Aid Course you are taking.
- There is no added fee for the practical class if you are taking a blended learning option. Your payment covers both online and physical skills sessions.
- If you make a booking and you cancel less than 24hrs to the date of your practical class, there will be a fee of N5,000 before you are re-booked at the next available date.
- If you have any questions, please call 08177321761 or send a mail to info(at)firstaidbylevande.com.ng.