This Family First Aid course covers the essential lifesaving skills that members of a family might need around the home. It includes time for questions that you want answered.
- New and expectant parents
- Family members
What Will You Learn?
- Safety first!
- Action at an emergency – priorities of treatment
- Unconscious, breathing victim management – adult, child and baby
- Unconscious, non- breathing victim management – Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) for an adult, child and baby
- Consequences of trauma
- How to use your First Aid Kit
- Your Emergency Action Plan
Class Duration for Blended Learning
- Online class: At your own pace
- Physical class: 3 hours in our Lagos office
This is a knowledge course and not for certification.
You may receive a Certificate of Participation in your mail (note that this does not meet workplace requirements) if you complete the practical skill session in our Lagos office at no additional cost.
N25,000 per participant (blended learning – online and physical at our office).
For a family, of no more than 3 adults, it will be N120,000 if we come to you. For any additional adult, it will be N20,000 per participant.