CPR & First Aid Training for Baby & Child
Your child involved in an emergency situation and you don’t know what to do is a horrible position. Learn CPR & First Aid to help your baby or child calmly and confidently. Caregivers want to protect their children/ward from all potential dangers and will most often take steps to make their home as safe an environment as possible.
Unfortunately, despite one’s best efforts, accidents may still happen. Of the accidents that cause these injuries, half occur in the home. This first aid for baby and child has been designed with you in mind, to educate you through exactly what you need to know and giving you the confidence to act appropriately.
- Parents of children (till 8yrs old)
- New and expectant parents
- Family members
What Will You Learn?
- Safety first!
- First aid basic plan / primary survey
- Care of the baby or child who is unconscious but breathing – Recovery position
- Care of the baby or child who is unconscious and not breathing – CPR
- Minor injuries and bleeds
- Burns & scalds
- Other conditions such as fever, seizures and poisoning
- How to use your First Aid Kit
- Your Emergency Action Plan
- Online class: At your own pace
- Physical class: 3 hours in our Lagos office.
This is a knowledge course and not for certification.
You can receive a Certificate of Participation via email (note that this does not meet workplace requirements) if you complete the practical skill session in our Lagos office at no additional cost.
N20,000 per individual (blended learning – online and physical at our office)
N60,000 if you want the training in your home. (This is for a maximum of 3 adults, each additional person is N20,000)