CPR and Use of AED (Baby, Child & Adult)
The CPR and Use of AED course for Baby, Child and Adult contains training on the various levels of resuscitation and use of AED for everyone.
CPR is short for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. CPR training teaches a series of techniques designed to assist victims who are unconscious and not breathing.
AED stands for Automated External Defibrillator. It is used to resuscitate patients with a heart rhythm abnormality and is used in conjunction with CPR.
First Aid for choking is taught as it is a medical emergency that can take a life in minutes. First Aid training is not included in this course, if it is needed it, click on Levande First Aid Courses to find out more.
- Workers, Caregivers, Parents.
- Churches, Charities & Local Government Authorities.
- Home Carers.
What Will You Learn?
- Safety and scene assessment
- Treatment of an unconscious baby, child or adult victim who is breathing – recovery position
- Treatment of an unconscious baby, child or adult victim who is not breathing – CPR
- Importance of a defibrillator and how to use an AED
- Choking in a baby, child or adult
- Online class: At your own pace
- Physical class: 2 – 3 hours in our Lagos office.
Assessment and certification
1. The candidate is assessed throughout the training. The assessment is based on participation, verbal questioning and analysis of practical techniques carried out.
- 4 x Practical assessments
2. Certificate of Completion on CPR and Use of AED (Baby, Child & Adult)
N25,000 per individual (a minimum of 8 organised at your venue if you need on-site physical sessions and it has additional cost of N50,000)