CPR & Basic First Aid Training for Adults
First Aid for Adults class provides learners with the vital skills to help friends, spouses or colleagues in an emergency or when general accidents happen around the house or out and about. It consists of CPR and First Aid.
We can also tailor the course to cover any specific illness, activities or incidents of concern.
- You have been involved in any real life emergency and want to be better prepared.
- If you recognize that you medical emergencies can occur at anytime and you want the right knowledge and skills.
- You are going into university or travelling for sometime.
- If you are looking after an elderly relative or a spouse with medical issues.
What you will learn?
- Action at an emergency – priorities of treatment
- Care of the adult who has collapsed
- Treatment of a choking adult
- Minor and major bleeding
- Strains, sprains, fractures
- Medical Emergencies: diabetic comas, heart attack, stroke, seizures
- Use of the first aid box
- Emergency action plan
This 2-3 hour class will give you the skills and confidence to deal with all the above and more!
You may receive Certificates of Participation via email if requested.
N100,000 (This is for a minimum of 4 adults; each additional person is N20,000)
Book Below For The Class:
Please fill in your details to book a home training: