First Aid for Adults class provides learners with the vital skills to help friends, spouses or colleagues in an emergency or when general accidents happen around the house or out and about.
- You have been involved in any real life emergency and want to be better prepared.
- If you recognize that you have to be prepared.
- You are going into university or travelling for sometime.
- If you are looking after an elderly relative or a spouse with medical issues.
What you will learn?
- Action at an emergency – priorities of treatment
- Care of the adult who is unconscious but breathing – Recovery position
- Care of the adult who is unconscious and not breathing – CPR
- Treatment of a choking adult
- Minor and major bleeding
- Strains, sprains, fractures and dislocations
- Medical Emergencies: diabetic comas, heart attack, stroke, seizures
- Use of the first aid box
- Emergency action plan
- Online class: At your own pace
- Physical class: 2 hours in our Lagos office.
This is a knowledge course and not for certification.
You can receive a Certificate of Participation (note that this does not meet workplace requirements) if you complete the practical skill session in our Lagos office at no additional cost.
N15,000 per individual (a minimum of 5 – 8 organised at your venue if you need on-site physical sessions. This will be at an additional cost of N50,000)