An emergency rescue blanket is an essential item in a first aid kit and has a variety of uses:
- Used to keep a victim in shock warm. Covers the body in a medical emergency to avoid body temperature dropping.
- Can keep body warm when car breaks down at night or in cold area.
- Can be used as reflective film to send a signal to a rescuer or rescuers.
- Can open as canopy in a rainy day.
- Can cover front windshield to lower the interior temperature of car.
- Can put in the sleeping bag (not included) to keep warm.
- Good tenacity, can be used as stretcher.
- Can be stored for several years, very economical.
- Needed for outdoor sports, explorers, athletes, rescue teams, climbers, etc.