To be sure you are getting the right knowledge and skills from your trainer, you must ensure that the qualifications of First Aid Trainers you engage must be adequate.
- BE occupationally competent in the area of first aid. This can be evidenced by:
– holding a FAW certificate issued by either HSE or an Awarding Organisation/Body OR HAVING
- registration as a doctor with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- registration as a nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- registration as a paramedic with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
2. BE occupationally competent in the area of training and/or assessing.
We, at First Aid by Levande, have the right qualifications to prepare you, your school or workplace, for any medical emergency.
Contact us today to find out how we can fulfill your training needs to ensure you are always prepared.