First aid kits should be placed or kept in easily accessible, preferably in a designated spot that is clearly visible and labeled.
They should be stored in a location that is known to all members of the household or workplace and free of obstacles.
Don’t forget the most important part – make sure it contains all you need!
Some common locations for first aid kits include:
- Kitchen: The kitchen is a common location for a first aid kit as accidents such as burns, cuts, and scalds are likely to happen in this area.
- Bathroom: The bathroom is another location where first aid kits can be placed, especially if someone has a history of falling or fainting.
- Car: It is essential to keep a first aid kit in the car in case of a road accident or medical emergency while traveling.
- Workplace: First aid kits should be placed in an easily accessible location in the workplace, preferably near the designated first aider.
- Luggage: For travels and outdoor activities such as camping, a portable first aid kit should be taken along.
It is important to regularly check the contents of the first aid kit to ensure that they are up-to-date and in good condition.
Additionally, it is important to make sure that all personnel are trained on how to use the items in the first aid kit.
You need a first aid kit? Click to see all our first aid kits on our online shop.
First Aid by Levande is a service offered by Levande Healthcare Ltd. Contact us or call 08177321761 to see how we can be of service to you.