We Know What It Means To You
No matter the type of Levande First Aid Kit or Box you buy or we deliver to you, we understand it means more than just a box with items in it.
- It is knowing that your child’s tears will stop soon because you could put a plaster on a cut.
- It is the lessening of pain as a result of a co-worker bumping his head on an overhead cupboard and you could apply a cold pack.
- It is the ability to quickly help a team mate who got a sprained ankle while trying to out-dribble you; the elastic bandage will come in handy.
- It is the assurance that with the sterile pads, you can apply pressure to stop a bleed if a road traffic accident occurred.
- It is the promise that with a minor injury, no one needs to go to the hospital to face long queues and even more, be there for a minor injury in an ongoing pandemic.
- It is the feeling, that peace of mind you have, knowing that you are prepared no matter where you are – home, car, office, and that may be worth more than anything.
- It could also mean that a regulatory agency does not mark you down for not doing all you can to prepare for emergencies – so many varied reasons for ordering that first aid kit.
For all the above reasons and more, when you order a Levande First Aid Kit, we do all we can to get it to you as soon as possible.
For us, a Levande First Aid Kit, no matter the type, is not just a container with items in it – it is our promise to give you all you need, when you need it especially when seconds count.
Thank you for trusting us.
Visit our online shop to order any of our available Levande First Aid Kits & Boxes. You can also call or chat on 08177321761 to order.